• Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
• For what purposes we collect the data we request.
• What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
• How long we keep them.
• To which recipients are your data communicated.
• What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE: see data in the heading.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION and preservation of the processing of data sent through:
• Contact Form.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in case you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of them.
• Sending emails.
Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or concerns. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes. Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The requested personal data is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide the services you can hire, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You can also exercise the following rights:
• Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
• Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
• Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
• Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
• Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge to your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the objective of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatments or access.